22 Сентября 2024, 13:14:19
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Навигация по форуму

guest3d
Quest3D - Русскоязычное сообщество > Quest3D > Общие вопросы > Нужен программист
Нужен программист
(Прочитано 5204 раз)
  [1]
Печать
DimiS | **** | Старожил | Сообщений: 284 | « 11 Января 2010, 15:50:45 »
Нужен программист |
Я работаю с одним заказчиком из бельгии, и ему нужны ещё программисты для аутсорсинга. Большинство проектов которые мы делаем -- это 3д презентации архитектурных проектов, проектов по застройке и т.п. Работать и получать деньги вы будете непосредственно от него.
Вот текст который он попросил меня выложить на этом форуме. Он на инглише, и я не буду давать перевод ибо в дальнейшем вам с ним все равно общаться на этом языке. Мой корявый недо-инглиш он понимает вполне нормально.

Hi,
“Let me introduce myself, I’m Peter Wuyts, founder and owner of See3D.be
See3D.be is a Belgian leading company focusing on Real-Time applications and simulations.
We develop all kind of applications from simple architectural visualization to full simulator applications. We do this by using the Quest3D 3D engine. 

For the moment we are looking for free lance staff to expand our current demands.
Mainly we are looking for people with a 3D (if possible real-time)and programming background, more specific DirectX, C++ and OO knowledge.  And as a plus knowledge of other 3d engines. Knowledge of shaders and 3d modeling is also a plus.
As main tool we use Quest3D (www.quest3d.com) a general propose 3d engine, it use a flowchart approach to program the logic, so no typing of code or scripts. People with experience with Quest3D have priority, people willing to learn are also welcome.
The shortlisted candidates may be asked to work on trial projects (paid), result of which will decide further course of action.”
If you are interested contact me on info AT see3d DOT be with your resume.

[1]
Печать

Quest3D - Русскоязычное сообщество > Quest3D > Общие вопросы > Нужен программист
Перейти в: